Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Peach's first day of Kindergarten

Peach was so excited to start school. It's been forever ago that she began asking, "when does my school start? Do I get to go to my school today?" I know that she is going to do awesome!


I'm still learning how to do this, hence the sideways picture, but she sure looks sweet.



Apple said she would take Peach to her class and help her find her locker and seat. It's nice having a big sister.




Onion said he would walk with her too just in case Apple decides she doesn't want to. (Sometimes that happens when you have a big sister.)





2 comments:

  1. YAY! to all the kiddies going back to school. They all look so much older since the last time we saw them. Hope everyone has fun this school year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the kids are getting so big! We wish you guys lived closer! We need to do a family reunion or something! SO cute:)

    ReplyDelete