Monday, September 14, 2009

Garlic's first day of school

Garlic started school last Tuesday. That is, for about one hour each day he and I spend some time together talking about different subjects. This week we learned about our bodies including our 5 senses. On Thursdays he gets to go to reading time with some other kids. He really likes being like his older brother and sisters.

Garlic posing in front of the life-size drawing of himself. I think he did a pretty good job on the face.


We ended our first day of school playing with potato-heads and eating pretzels and fruit snacks. It was pretty fun. I hope we can continue having "school" this week.

Apricot decided she would reorganize the cupboard while Garlic was at school. You have to teach them while they're young. Maybe when she's older she will be able to help me get organized.


Looks like she found some apple sauce out of place.





1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big these kids are getting! Can you please stop them from growing? At least for a little while?

    ReplyDelete